Rent a boat today with Hayden Lake Boat Rentals!
Our premier fleet of boat rentals include wakeboard boats, pontoons, tritoons and fishing boats for full-day and multi-day rentals. We provide the boat! You provide the FUN!!!
We also offer boat rentals on our neighboring Idaho lakes that include drop-off and pick-up of your boat rental. Get a quote based on your location by submitting the form below.
Need a boat on a neighboring Idaho lake?
Hayden Lake Marina now offers boat rentals on Lake Pend Oreille, Coeur’dAlene and Priest Lake. We will drop-off and pick-up your rental boat on the lake of your choice. Please click on the button below, and we will contact you with our current availability and a quote for your reservation.
Try one of our Wakesurf Experience Packages
We now offer “Wakesurf Experience” packages. As an add-on to your top-of-the-line wakeboat rentals, you can now hire an experienced instructing captain and one-on-one wake surf instructors to accompany you on your next day out on the water. Our friendly captains and instructors provide a safe and comfortable learning environment for all ages and end experience levels.
Please follow the link below to our online form, and we will contact you with our availability and a quote for your reservation.
Rental Terms & Conditions
- US Coast Guard Approved Lifejackets are included for free.
- Renters must be at least 21 years of age and are required to present a valid driver’s license.
- All rentals come full of fuel and are required to be returned full.
- Optional accessories available include water skis, wakeboards, surfboards, or a two-person tube.
- Idaho does not require you to have a boaters license but does require a fishing license, if you plan to fish.
No refunds on boat rentals. If you are more than two weeks away from your reservation, we can allow you to reschedule to a different date, if availability permits. Your credit is valid for up to one year from the original booking date.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the boat rental?
- All boat rentals include Coast Guard approved lifejackets. We also have wakeboards, surfboards, tubes, water skis, paddle boards and kayaks that are available to rent.
What is not included in the boat rental?
- Fuel is not included in the rental. Your rental will start with a full tank of gas and it is your responsibility to refill the boat after your rental. We have a gas pump located at Hayden Lake Marina. For lakes other than Hayden Lake, you must refill your boat before its return. If unfilled upon return, we will refill and automatically charge your credit card at Hayden Lake Marina.
If damage to the boat occurs during my rental, who is responsible?
- You are fully responsible for the boat once it is rented out to you, this includes paying to repair any damage that occurs during the rental period.
Do you have boaters insurance for an additional fee?
- No, we currently do not provide insurance, so any damages will be your responsibility.
Are captains or drivers included in the rental?
- No, captains are not included, you must be prepared to have either you or someone else in your group drive the boat. We will give you an orientation showing you everything you need to know to properly operate your boat.
What do I need to bring with me on the day of my rental?
- You will need to bring your ID, the credit card that was used to pay for your rental, and anything you want to have on the boat with you.
Can I bring my pet on the boat?
- Unfortunately we do not allow pets on our rental boats.
Is smoking allowed on the boat?
- No, we do not allow any smoking on our rentals boats.
Where do I pick up my boat rental?
- If you rented your boat on Hayden Lake, the boats are in the water and at our marina for you to pick up. All you have to do is park in our parking lot and come down to the docks to get your rental. If you have requested delivery on Hayden Lake or any of our other lakes, we will deliver your boat to the requested dock delivery address.
When can I come get my rental boat?
- If you are picking up at Hayden Lake Marina, anytime after 9am. Just give us a call and let us know when you will be arriving.
- If we are delivering to a dock on any of the lakes, we will deliver between 9am-10am, but we will call you the day before to organize the delivery details with you.
When do I need to return my rental boat?
- If you are dropping off at Hayden Lake Marina, anytime before 6pm.
- If we are picking up from your dock on Hayden Lake or any of the other lakes, we will pick up your boat between 6am – 8am the day after your final booking day.
What happens if the weather is not perfect?
- Unfortunately, we cannot predict weather so we suggest coming prepared and making the most of it :).
– CLICK –
The Hayden Lake Marina has been Hayden Lake’s one and only “on water” boat rental facility for over 20 years.
We take great pride in offering North Idaho’s premier rental fleet. It is our feeling that days on the water do not come often enough for most people and that style and comfort go hand and hand with relaxation!
- Dockside rental boat delivery/pick up options
- Day/week/month packages
- Free dockside new boater training
- Private boat slips for all rentals
- On-site vehicle parking
- Hayden Lake’s only gas pumps
- The Boathouse- bistro & convenience store
- Private marina facility